Join the Beaumont & Bear team. Keep an eye out for opportunities below and join us on our exciting journey!
Summer Marketing Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Beaumont & Bear team on a part time basis over the summer period, assisting with general marketing duties at our new headquarters in Exeter, Devon.
Beaumont & Bear is an online lifestyle clothing brand, originally founded in Salcombe, Devon in 2017.
Our brand is ambitious and growing fast. This is your opportunity to join us for the summer, working within our fast paced, young and entrepreneurial team assisting with a broad range of marketing tasks.
What you'll be doing
- Assisting with the planning, management and execution of organic social media content across our various different platforms.
- Supporting with customer specific enquiries via email and social media.
- Assisting with the planning, building and reporting of marketing emails.
- Supporting with influencer outreach and managing current influencer relationships.
- Assisting with brand photo shoots.
Skills & experience you'll need to have
We rate personality over skills. Providing you are enthusiastic and eager to learn, with a keen eye for detail then we will teach you the rest!
The only thing we do require is for you to hold a valid UK driving license and has access to a car.
- Eager to learn
- An entrepreneurial mindset – Focused on contributing to the success and continued growth of our brand.
- A self-starter
Seasonal, part time job role.
Hours will fluctuate based on workload demand however will likely be 4 hours, two days a week (total of 8 hours a week).
The successful candidate will ideally live within a commutable distance to our new Exeter HQ. There will be the occasional opportunity to work from home.
To be discussed.
Please email your CV to Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Summer Marketing Assistant
Applications close: Monday 31st May 2021