Join the Beaumont & Bear team. Keep an eye out for opportunities below and join us on our exciting journey!
PR Manager (Freelance Basis)
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic PR professional to work with a fast paced, young, entrepreneurial brand. You will bring a strong instinct for engaging content, and the experience and skills to leverage it for PR opportunities.
Your role will be to execute and manage Beaumont & Bear's PR strategy, bringing our brand story to life for various audiences and maximising PR opportunities.
What you'll be doing
- Execute and manage a PR strategy.
- Create and nurture media relationships and contacts to secure ongoing coverage across a variety of media types including consumer lifestyle, print, digital and broadcast, both nationally and locally.
- Write press releases and target key media ahead of new collection launches and campaigns.
Skills & experience you'll need to have
- We are looking for a creative, ideas-led individual with solid PR skills.
- You will bring your own contacts from the world of media/PR/journalism, as well as the ability to unearth and approach the right people to secure coverage and win exposure.
- Can work seamlessly between traditional and digital PR, demonstrating you can create and sell in stories to create coverage.
- A solid understanding of how to generate multi-channel reach for our PR stories.
- You must be an engaging, experienced writer with proven experience working with journalists.
- You will have excellent editing, proofing and copywriting skills, with impeccable attention to detail and fact-checking.
- An entrepreneurial mindset – Focused on growing awareness of our brand.
- An eye for PR opportunities - PR opportunities can crop up at any time. You will have your ear to the ground and be ready to react to any suitable reactive PR opportunities that arise. Whether that be from a PR enquiry or relevant news moment.
- Brand knowledge – You’ll quickly learn about our brand and audience and be confident at representing us.
- A self-starter – You will need to own the PR strategy at Beaumont & Bear and combine your own initiative to spot ideas with the tenacity to follow them through.
This role is open to applicants who are available to work on a freelance basis. It is initially estimated that we would require the successful applicant to work 1-1.5 days a week. There will be flexibility with these hours.
There is flexibility for this to be a home based role. Alternatively, there will be the option to work from our new HQ in Exeter, Devon.
Based on experience
Please email your CV to: email@example.com with the following subject line: PR Manager Job Vacancy
Applications close: Wednesday 20th January 2021